Thursday, July 21, 2005

Count Dooku in the Study with the Funky Lightsaber

So Y-dawg keeps accusing me of takin his ducky and toilet-plank. First of all, why would I take a 2x4 that Y's butt has been on? Gross. Secondly, I don't have to steal his rubber ducky (I have my own, yo). He says it's cause he showed my undies to the Council, but since I've moved up from Spiderman to Batman, I don't really care anymore. Ani from the block doesn't hold a grudge, yo.

Cept for the cookie thing.

And the arm thing.

And the Sand People killin my momma thing.

But other than that, no grudges for the Chosen One.

Besides, I don't have time to worry about the green muppet bein all up in my grill. We won the challenge, and we got beer! Sweet nectar of life! I've made it my duty to guard said beer. You know, just in case... of Sand People...

*cracks open a beer*

Mmm.... beer...

14 Comments:

Blogger Leia said...

Get drunk now, we are so gonna win the next challenge.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

I hope Obi-Wan doesn't find out you have beer.

Hey, while y'all are on Tatooine, I have Oreos. HA HA!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Way ahead of you, princess. And don't underestimate my ability to win challenges and be drunk at the same time, yo.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

I am proud of you son. *hands over another beer*

6:32 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Where's your ID, boy?

I smell an MIP.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Thanks, Obs.

And Fluke... *waves hand* You don't need to see my identification.

1:45 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Haha! My blast helmet deflected your attempt at ...uh ... whatever that was.

um...what were we talking about?

4:51 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

We were talkin bout how you gonna hand any beer you might win or purchase in the rest of your life over to me, fool.

*waves hand clumsily*

*drinks another beer*

5:50 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

ani now stop it!nearly all the beer is drunk by you.obi,get out of the way.

1:58 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Hey, I gots beer guardin duty so thas what I'm gonna do. An if I haveta drink it to keep it safe, well, then, I'll do that, yo.

2:03 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

oh my...you are the same as obi.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Like master, like padawan.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Hey, that's whack. I ain't nothin like Obi, or whatevs.

7:26 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

okay do not deny it!truth is the truth. :)

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home