Friday, July 15, 2005

Home is where your slave chip is

Bad enough I'm still covered in sand from whatever happened the other day, but now I's gotta go back to Tatooine for some contest-thing and I'll be covered in even more sand. Not cool, yo. Not cool. S'long as we stay away from Mos Espa and the Lars homestead I think we'll be okay... and by we, I mean I won't feel the need to bust a cap in any of my teammembers.

Tusken Raiders, on the other hand...

Never thought I'd go back to that whacked out hizome world, yo. Thought bein a Jedi would keep me from havin to go back exceptin when I come to free the slaves. 'Course the only slave I really wanted to free was my mom, and, well... screw the rest of em.

Luckily I've got my fly girl on my team. That'll keep me occupied, even if her bodyguard Typhoid is all up in my grill about... whatever he hates me for this week... Whatevs.

We can bring a weapon and a luxury item. Obviously I'm bringin my lightsaber - it definitely helped last time I was here, yo. As for the luxury item... I haven't quite decided yet. I'm torn between a shampoo/conditioner combo and a big bottle of Corellian tequlia. I'm leaning towards the tequila since there won't be any water to wash my hair in anyway... Tough choices, yo. Tough choices.

2 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Okay, "Typhoid" is a no-go... Manikin.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Ruby-Flame said...

Anakin,
I've been looking for your blog for a while. This is great. :) I think you should take the shampoo/conditioner combo and you can share with Padme. ;)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home