Sunday, July 10, 2005

Powdered donuts are whack

Obi-Wan got powdered donut powder all over my illin' black robes. I almost busted a cap, but then he was all "Killing your master leads to the dark side", blah blah blah, and I really don't need that shizzy on top of everything else. Still gotta wonder why he gotta use my threads for a napkin. Why don't he just wipe his hands down the front of his shirt like he always does?

I think he's testing me. Or something. Whatevs.

I wanna go scare the younglings for a while, so I'm out.

7 Comments:

Blogger Leia said...

Hey, you finally got a blog!

Obi-Wan knows youre hotter than he is and he hates that.

3:20 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Love the blog!
You are so spot-on!
Look forward to reading more.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Padmé said...

<3

6:02 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

The whole Council's jealous cause I'm hip and young, princess. I mean, I can't help it that not only am I the Chosen One and more powerful than all ya'll, but I got the best hair too. I mean, shuh.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

I don't blame the council. Your Jedi mullet is quite the hairstyle.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

I know, boo! Obi's peeved off cause he had to get rid of his and, well, nobody else has anything close.

I like your taily-things, though.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home