Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sand is whack

So check it: I be thinking I might have overdone it on the brownies yesterday, yo. I wake up this morning, and I'm covered in sand. And I think I've made it pretty clear how I feel about that shizzy. As I'm gropin around tryin to get the sand off myself, I find a printout... now I just feel violated, yo.



Whoever took this spit better speak up. What's up with the sand, yo?

I do look pretty illin', though. And no, Han, this doesn't mean I'm layin off the brownies.

I have sand in my ear. Not cool, ya'll. Not cool.

11 Comments:

Blogger jedisiri said...

but the fact is padme would love your photo no matter how sandy it is.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

thanks, Siri, but that still don't change the fact I have sand places I didn't even know I had, yo.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Bwahahahaha!

12:36 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Bwow chicka bwow bwow
Bwow chicka bwow bwow

10:00 AM  
Blogger flu said...

You'll be finding sand for days.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Padmé said...

*drool*

10:18 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

I got sand all up in my roboclaw and now it makes this whack grinding noise whenever I move.

I may be super-fly hot, but this is ridunkulous.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Ruby-Flame said...

Life is ridunkulous sometimes, Anakin. Deal with it. :)

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Jim said...

Yo, I bet you couldn't win a challenge on Survivor Tatooine.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Jim said...

Anikan, Siri is right. Padme's cool like that.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Jim - why you hatin'? And for your 411, I did win a challenge on Tatooine - the first one. Plus I won the best challenge ever - I lived long enough to get off this nast planet in the first place. Don't anybody count Boonta Eve in my accomplisments anymore? Whack.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home