Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Time to bust a cap!

So Obs is aight, which is good, yo. 'Cept soon he's gonna be right back up in my face about all the stuff that leads to the dark side and spit, but oh well.

Poor mini-homes JJ is MIA, and I decided I'm settin me up on a rescue mission. I keep hearin from my boyz on the street that SuperPimp Calrissian is bein a playa hater and has JJ in his Colt 45-drinkin', feathered-hat wearin', pimp-cane usin' clutches, so I'm goin down there and I'm gonna throw down hardcore.

Wonder if I should set my 'saber up with some bling first though...

8 Comments:

Blogger JawaJuice said...

...And not a moment too soon.
These high heals Lando's making me wear are killing me.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

mwaaaaaa

*jibbers*

5:33 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Ol' Ben's right, Ani. You should not exceed your mandate. He doesn't want to take you through that exercise again. You should follow his lead.

6:17 PM  
Blogger flu said...

...whatever that means.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

I wonder if that incident's left him with brain damage.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Oh wow,
Ani, man, I'm, like, offering my services. But I'm, like, a pacifist now, but I can make an empowering lemon bundt. I've gone for the non-violent, solve problems with food standpoint.
Have a good luck brownie.
QGJ

11:37 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Whatsa issen yousa *sayen*, Ani? Mesa issen needen an interpreter.

1:45 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

patience,anakin.(speaking for obi,i am)

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home