Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Death of a Droid

Word up my home-Jedis and wannabeJedis. Check it - I am way sick of 3P0 actin all "rovin reporter" or whatevs. TWO times he posted pics of me that I didn't even know he took an now everybody knows about me an Padme suckin face... .I mean.... me rescuin her from whatever, or whatever. An the modeling spot? Okay, look, I was hard up for cash, yo. Like the album little-homes JJ was all talkin about, I just did it so I could pay off some people, a'ight? Not proud of it, but there ya go, and the fewer peeps knowin, the better. I mean, who would take the Hero With No Fear seriously seein him in a flowered shirt? Nobody!

So here's the thing. I went to go talk to 3P0 about it. Didn't wanna get all up in his grill or anythin, since he's all "Oh, Master Anakin, you're so handsome I just thought the galaxy would want to see more of you!" And well, yeah, that's true - I am hot stuff - but I would so rather people not see that side of me. Strikin fear in the heart of the Separatists and Younglings is tough when all they think about is the "softer side of Ani" or whatev.

So I went to talk to him, right? And he's all bein... him... and then alla sudden I just... I couldn't take it anymore, yo! Here I am, tryin to protect the galaxy, and he's bein all paparazizzle. I dunno what came over me. Next thing I know, he's lyin on the floor in pieces, an I got my lightsaber out. I got oil and shizzy all over my robes, yo. An now I dont got a droid. Not like it's a big thing - I built him the first time, I can rebuild him now. But not... right now. I gotta cool off first.

An this kinda makes me wonder - I don't remember choppin hisself up. Gotta wonder if I ever did that before. I mean, drinking binges dont count - as Aalya and Siri (and me, I guess) have made perfectly clear - there are always witnesses for those. An even if I was wasted beyond belief, I think I'd remember choppin somebody up, you know?

I have woken up with blood on my robes an spit before, but I usually figured Mace got a nosebleed and thought wiping it on the black robes would make it not obvious. Maybe gonna wanna look into that...

......

Nah.

12 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

When you wake up with blood on you, is there mud on your feet too? If so, you may be a werewolf. Jar Jar may have a cure for that.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Good question, G. I'll haveta check my boots next time it happens.

8:27 PM  
Blogger ~Jessica said...

Woah totally weird...I wonder what could of happened...I'm sho confused. ?_?

9:37 PM  
Blogger flu said...

yeah, your pa may have a cure for your werewolfedness

*snicker*

10:52 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

I hope you ain't too attached to your arms, Fluke.

11:03 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

that is scary!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Oola said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Oola said...

look at this,fluke,this is his "im going to chop off all your limbs" look: http://www.deviantart.com/view/19439053/

2:22 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Don't deny it - your dad's a wonderful healer!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

Hey, Ok Ill admit I had one nosebleed before but I didnt wipe it on the black on I wiped it on the brown one! Hey wait isnt the brown robe Obi-Wans?

3:09 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

There ain't no way Jar-Jar's my dad, fools. I'm waaay too hot for that to be true, yo.

And yeah, Mace, the brown robe's Obs'. Wonder where the blood on my robe came from, then... *shrug* Oh well.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Oola said...

Me Lyn and I didn't have the advantage of makeup in the palace,so we made our lipstick out of blood from the victims of the dreaded rancor and bantha ear wax.We also had some cute mascara made of the dried groud up skin of the leftover womp-rats that jabba liked to have for dinner.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home