Friday, August 12, 2005

Don't Make Me Kill You

Seriously, yo. This sensitivity thing is beyond whack. It wouldn't be so bad if Windu didn't insist on huggin me every five minutes cause he says I got "mommy issues" or whatev. He'd have mommy issues too if his mom died in his arms after bein enslaved by horrible beasts. But not like I'd say that or anythin. I mean, The Hero With No Fear don't play that way, yo.

Today I taught the pyro-padawans (the only ones I really get along with) how to start fires usin the Force. Saves em money on matches an lighters an spit, I figure. Unfortunately, one of 'em did it a bit too close to Windu, an the dude's robe caught fire. I didn't get in trouble cause startin fires is one of the few things I ain't known for doin, so that's all good.

We're supposed to do a "moral inventory" or sumthin. I don't really know what that means. I think we're supposed to, like, talk about what we need to change about ourselves or sumthing. He gave me this blue book to read - "The 12 Steps of Dark Side Recovery". Dunno if that's a hint or sumthin, but like I keep tellin ya'll, I don't play with the Dark Side.

He said he's gonna give me a list of all the stuff I gotta work on about myself. Believe me, ya'll will know it when that happens. I'm the Chosen One! I don't gotta work on spit. Sides the fact he hates me an'll pro'lly say I needta shave my head or sumthin (so not gonna happen).

Anyway, Pads is havin a party, so I'm all about that. Take my mind off this self-improvement dealy. I'm gonna wear sumthin even hotter than my normal kickin threads, but I haven't decided what yet. Prolly black. Prolly leather. Cause I'm hot like that, yo. But if Obs tries to put eyeliner on me again...

21 Comments:

Blogger jedisiri said...

be careful ani because there is something called 'gay'in this world.

1:00 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

What're you tryin to say?

1:06 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

YOU know what i mean,innocent ani.*winks*

1:51 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

You'll need to watch it if you'e going to play "undie bowling" again.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Undie bowling? N-not the undies! Anything but the undies!!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Aw, c'mon girls, you know there ain't nothin better than seein the Chosen One in his undies.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Darth Maul said...

Yeah there is: seeing a Sith Apprentice in his undies. Mine have Lepruchans. Beat that, Chosen.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Shuh, Batman beats Lepruchans any day of the week, yo.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Pfft. Spiderman can so beat Batman. I mean, he's got the web-slinging and everything. Batman doesn't even have superpowers.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

Hello? Superman!

Wait...Princess Leia has Spiderman undies? Sorry, I don't believe you. Show 'em to me.

11:17 PM  
Blogger owenlars said...

Chosen, just wear corderoy; it's fashionable AND comfortable. Also, do you own a windbreaker?

6:17 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

No offense, bro, but your fashion stylings are a bit... um... Outer-Rim for my tastes.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Oola said...

mine have rancors on them...*Im the hot green one.yay!*

10:14 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Anakin,
Man, seriously, like, wear a tie-dyed poncho and some flared trousers. You don't even need shoes, man. The chicks will be, like, all up ons.
QGJ

1:09 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Are polyester leisure suits, fuzzy fedoras and platform heels considered 'kickin'?

That's what I'm voting for!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Fluke, they are in my book!

Oh, and Anakin, it's all about the fuzzy underwear. They're skid-mark resistant.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Yarael Poof said...

Hey, dawg-mon. Jah got to wear Hawaiian-style shirts, yah? De best kind.

Don' worry, be happy, and drink loads o' rum.

1:19 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Skid-resistant? Really?

I had no idea... this changes everything!

9:50 AM  
Blogger revealen said...

i didn't know that ani uses words like "yo" and "whacked"! hehehe. that's quite cool! :D

12:33 AM  
Blogger Grand Moff Tarkin said...

Man, that whole "good-side" thing sounds like a complete drag. Let me talk to the man in charge and maybe I can swing a job for you over here with the Empire. It's really starting to grow and opportunities are limitless.

The Moffster

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Jedi Bitch said...

Hi Every1
Just ere 2 say....

ANAKIN SKYWALKER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home