Monday, August 08, 2005

Feelings... whoa-oh-oh feelings

I swear, ya'll, I am this close to lightsaber my own self up. Windu's sensitivity training thing is so whack it goes beyond whack to the downright ridonkulous. Had my first "class" today or whatev. He said we hadta bring in a pic of ourselves as kids (yeah, me an the three pyro padawans, that guy who works in the archives an won't stop punchin people, an that chick who kneed Obs in the groin that time he tried to pick a Cheeto out of her hair durin a food fight).
So I brought this one, yo. I was a cuddly cute lil kid, ya'll.




So Windu was all "you were crazy then, you're even crazier now" whatever that's supposed to mean.


So then we got down to bizness. We sat in a circle an we had to talk bout what scared us. I was all, SHuh! I'm the Hero With No Fear, yo! Nothin scares me! But Windu was all "Everybody is scared of something", so I jus told him I was scared of killer bees to shut him up. (I'm not, though) Funny thing is, the padawans all said they were scared of me. How sweet is that!


So after that shizzy was done, Windu gave us paper an stuff an we had to draw how we felt inside. I was feelin a little queasy from the cafeteria breakfast I hadta eat, but Windu said I wasn't allowed to draw runny eggs or whatev. So I drew this instead.




It's all angsty an spit. An Windu is all askin why I didn't use more colors or whatev, and I was all what, you think I'm like flowers and puppies an spit? I'm the Chosen One! I'm not about that! So then Windu was like... "Skywalker needs a hug". An they hugged me, yo! Talk about embarrassing! Then Windu made me hold his "bear o love" or whatev.




Bite me, Windu.


So now we gotta, like, journal or somethin. Write down our deepest darkest feelings or whatev so we can be all about controlling our emotions or whatev. Shuh, like I'm gonna do that. We're supposed to write on a scale of 1-10 shizzy like what we're feeling... like me, right now...

Anger: 10

Gonna Bust a Cap: 10

An like that. So I'm jus gonna do it here, cause there's no way I'm gonna buy a whole new datapad jus to write about stupid stuff.


So yeah. I dunno why Y-dawg wants me to take this stupid class if it's gonna have the opposite effect or whatev. But I wanna be a Master, so I gotta do it, even if it means fantasizing about choppin all ya'lls arms off. (well, not all ya'll, just the ones involved in makin me do this stupid thing).

25 Comments:

Blogger jedisiri said...

hey you are soo cute with that bear in your arms.and the 'i am scared of the Chosen One'thing,is that a JOKE?i mean,there is no way to be afraid of you!it's so hard...

1:15 AM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

Have I ever told you of the story of Darth Plagueis? Of course, they won't teach you that over at the temple. Perhaps you and I should start a 'new' order of force users?? *evil cackle*

9:15 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Uh... is this like, a requirement for ALL Jedi who aspire to be a master?

Uh... I'm gonna go re-think making a lackadaisical committment now...

10:37 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

You're afraid of bees? What a wuss!

11:19 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Hey...is that a big ol donut you drew? Maybe your deep rooted anger comes from chocolate donut logs.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

It looks like the "bear o love" is more attracted to you than a certain senator.

1:19 PM  
Blogger owenlars said...

Hey, you look just like my brother, the one that Obi-wan mercilessly slaughtered. You have the same name, too. Weird.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Oola said...

I like my arms..

5:02 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

I can foresee only two possible outcomes in a situation like this.
One: You will finally snap and there will be severed limbs all over the place or
Two: you will end up exactly like Mace.
Now really, what is the lesser of the two evils?

6:03 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Anakin, you've grown up.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Not scared of bees, Leia. I jus said that to get Windu out of my grill. And little homes, I'm thinkin goin on a killin spree might be better than endin up like Windu. GRODY.

Owen... I dunno, I still got three of my limbs, yo. An I don't think Obs has the energy to lop em off. I mean, shuh.

8:42 PM  
Blogger revealen said...

that bear looks like mine!

really cool blog. darth vader is my favourite star wars character.

visit my blog sometime :)

3:34 AM  
Blogger Mon Mothma said...

Your drawing is rather impressive, Mr. A-Dawg. If the Jedi option doesn't pan out for you, perhaps you should go into art.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Oola said...

I wanna jump in that kid picture and give you a really big hug....I have to get this out of my system..I gotta go hug a tree..or windu..not much difference there..

8:16 PM  
Blogger ~Jessica said...

0.0;; I'm afraid of bees, clowns, dentists, docters and marshmellows...o.o;; *looks around for someone to hug* >.>
<.<
V.V no one wants to hug me...
*sighs* what else is new?
*dissapears very hurt*

5:09 AM  
Blogger ~Jessica said...

Oh yeah! Anakin you ever hear of a song called: Blow me away By: Breaking Benjamin? It's an awesome song you'll have to check out sometime. :)

5:16 AM  
Blogger Darth Maul said...

You've always been a sissy-boy.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Bite me, Maul. My master whooped your sorry butt.

11:44 PM  
Blogger owenlars said...

Did you turn in my Jedi application, dear, sweet brother? Or did you forget, with your pregnant ho, the fall of the Republic, your murdering of a high-ranking Jedi council member, and all.

Everyone has an excuse.

3:23 AM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

He looks more like a puppy than a bear.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

First of all, bro, stop callin Pads a ho. She's my girl, yo. An that application... it, well, see, Obs needed a napkin an... well, I think the Temple needs a janitor...

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"bite-Me Windu" I really dont want to put any part of you in my mouth.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

woah my post came up as anonymous, i didnt even click on it weird.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Yeah, it's cause your subconscious knew you didn't wanna get all up in my grill with me knowin who was doin' it, yo.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Agen Kolar said...

MMMM Grill. Yo you shoud check out my blog.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home