Sunday, August 07, 2005

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So check it - Little Riddle Monkey wants me to take Windu's stupid class-shizzy, an I'm so not about that. "Jedi Sensitivity"? SHUH. Whatev. I'm as sensitive as the next guy, yo. Just cause I'm not all "OMG - no emotion!" or whatev, it don't mean I'm gonna fly off the handle and go dark side on all ya'll.

And since it's Windu, I bet there's gonna be group sharing and hugs an spit. No way, no way. But since I'm gonna get kicked out of the Order (and then never become a Master an junk) if I don't go... ugh. This is ridonkulous, yo.

I gotta start tomorrow, so I'm definitely gonna be all about postin the goods up in here, cause really, dude. SO wrong.

10 Comments:

Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Good luck with girlie training.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Guh.

2:13 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

you like girlie things do ya?

3:21 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

F'I weren't already in trouble for keepin it real, I'd... aw, forget it.

3:27 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

ha you are SOOO cute ani.

4:10 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

You're going to have so much fun making lace doilies and swapping food recipes you wont even notice all the hugging and tears going on.
Have fun.




*mental note: buy lots of hidden cameras and have them installed quick like.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Young Skywalker,

Warn you about Windu's "hugs", I should. Check your pockets afterward, you must. Make sure that your wallet you still have, you should.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Mon Mothma said...

Oh my... Well, we have to make the best of what is given us. I'm sure you'll manage that, and come out of these classes an even better Jedi than you are.

I really can't imagine you making lace doilies, though...

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Anakin u look very sexy

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home