Friday, August 19, 2005

Par-tay

Pads party rocked hardcore. I was all about bein able to just chill after Windu's... class... thing... Who knew self-improvement was so hard, yo? Anyways, I tol him I was sick or whatev, and went over to Pads'... pad.

I was early, but that was all good, 'cause I hadta... um... well, we hadta run a couple errands. She kept complain that her feet hurt so we went to go get her some new shoes or whatev. Then we got back, an by that time people were showin up an spit.

Bro brought his dad... an I gotta wonder what mom saw in that dude. I mean... shuh. You can't get creepier than that guy. He kept pokin me, so I threatened to poke him with my lightsaber, an he stopped. Too bad that don't work on Yodes.

Me an Obs played the Master Yoda drinkin game (example: take a drink every time Yodes mentions Dolly. Two drinks when he mentions leavin 'presents', etc), an we were pretty wasted by about a half-hour into it. We prolly shoulda picked someone a little less... um... talkative. An we prolly shouldnta been doin shots. Whatev.

We played underwear bowling.... or, I did, anyway. An it wasn't so much bowlin as it was... lettin everybody get a look at the Chosen One shakin his groove thing. For some reason, Pads really seemed to like that.....

So then me an Pads spent some... quality time together... ya know, talkin about her senator stuff or whatev an the whole me protectin her thing... just talkin', a'ight? But then Typhoid started gettin all up in her grill about somethin or other an I couldn't see anybody talkin to my girl like that, so I threw down.

Well, I mostly just made stuff break... that always seems to happen when I'm pissed off, yo. I dunno why. I've gone through more lamps an droids that way... But then everythin was cool again, an I ended up stayin over at her place cause me + Obs + both us bein drunk = fightin over the bathroom. Pads has got, like, twelve bathrooms.

All in all, great party. But now I gotta work on the list Windu wants me to make of people I've "harmed" by my "attitude". I think first on the list is prolly Padme's goldfish, considerin I Force-broke its tank when I was all bein up in Typhoid's face.

Sorry Mr. Fishie. Didn't mean to slaughter you.

13 Comments:

Blogger Oola said...

Did you here about everyone eating siri's love cookies and falling in love with each other?!? I don't know who you fell in love with,but Palps fell in love with you.Padme says I made eyes at darth maul,now why would I do THAT???;)

12:38 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Palps.... ick. Grody.

Well, I didnt notice bein in love with anyone different than normal, so I dunno.

An maybe it was the tattoos? Don't chicks dig tattoos?

12:46 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

and yoda falled in love with you too,ani.i saw him winked at you.*giggle*

2:55 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Poor, poor fishie.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

Oh fishie, fishie, fishie, fish...

I wonder where that fish could be?

8:41 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

I'm so glad we have droids so I don't have to clean up after these parties.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Underwear bowling...don't even say underwear!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

You should get a fish tattoo.

<*}}}<

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Sexy Blue - underwear.

Um, Princess, just cause I gotta make amends doesn't mean I gotta tattoo the little creepy thing on my own self. It would totally clash with my other tattoo anyway, yo.

And kickin! I got spammed! I feel like the cool kid I am.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This feels like the work of the dark side....

Of course ani doesn't spam himself.. right. Or.. others.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Shuh, as much as I like feelin all popular an spit, I wouldn't bother with spammin myself. But don't worry, ya'll, I.... took care of... the problem.

Should prolly add that to the list, huh?

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home