Thursday, September 01, 2005

*breathe* *breathe*

Jedi ain't supposed to get sick, yo. But somebody (Pads... er... Senator Amidala, I'm lookin in your direction) went an hadta give me a cold or flu or sumthin and now I'm all like can't breath an spit. I tried releasin it into the Force or whatev, but then I coughed an lost my concentration.

Man, this better clear up soon. I dont wanna be all breathin funny for the rest of my life, yo. Plus my roboclaw hurts (can't figure that out), my eyescar hurts, an my sinuses are all clogged an spit. An speakin of spit, I got this goop in the back of my throat an every time I try to cough it out so I can, y'know, like, breathe a lil better, Master Y whacks me with his stick. "Hock loogies you shouldn't," he keeps sayin, but this is SO different from hockin a loogie for fun!

At least I don't haveta be gettin up early anymore. Windu's lettin us do our anger management classy assignment things online, so that's good. But still.

Now I gotta go try an breathe some more. Wish me luck.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

Howya doin' bwauth?

You should have a banana, they're good for you. Full of Vitamins!

6:02 AM  
Blogger flu said...

I've heard they've got these really cool breathing apparati that can be installed to breathe for you! You should check into one.

...kinda noisy though... in a wheesy, clicky, gaspy sorta way.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

You'll want a mask, you don't want people seeing the Chosen One with snot hanging off his nose.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Maybe it is that exotic marijuana youve been smoking. remember? It went through all the vents and made everyone high. If you dont recall, I made a post about it.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Kickin. Maybs somebody should combine the mask and the breathing thing an I'd be alls set an spit. Cause boogers are grody an I like bein able to breathe.

12:08 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

ha!but i do feel sorry for you,ani.hope you will get well soon. :)

4:29 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

and when do i become 'sexy siri'?anyway don't let typho notice it.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Grand Moff Tarkin said...

I actually went through that a lot during my college days. But, I fear mine was simply alcohol related, somehow. Hope you feel better.


The Tarkster

11:42 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

Be careful Ani.. sinusitis could be dangerous... even worse than Jabba the Hutt's saliva!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Too late, Siri. I saw it.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Anakin, I'm so sorry you caught my cold. I suppose that's one of the risks of, um, working so closely with someone.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home