Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tuesdays with Ferus

Check it: I wakes up from a NyQuil coma to find out I gotta do one-on-one tutorin with Siri's obnoxizzle padawan Dumba... er... Ferus. Seems like he sucks at pretty much everythin. Not a surprise, but whatevs. Not to mention he's always all "Anakin's slaughterin people, Anakin's sneakin out of the Temple, Anakin's stealin speeders, Anakin's taking 'stim" to anybody who'll listen.

So I figure, s'all good. Cause I've been waitin for a chance to throw him a beatin, and this way I can do it all legit an spit. We started with 'saber trainin, since I can't meditate for shizzy an I sure ain't gonna try an teach him. He wanted to learn Vaapad right off the bat, but I ain't goin there. Specially since he can't even figure out Form 1.

So to "get a feel for his skillz", we did some sparrin first. I whupped his sorry behind. I think he prolly shoulda gone to the Healer's what with the 'saber burn on his chest an all, but whatev. So since he sucked, I had him go through katas without the saber for a while, just to get him to shut up for twenty seconds. Left him doin that an got some coffee, came back, had him keep doin it, took a nap, woke up, an sent him back to Siri.

Obs heard I was workin with Dumba... Ferus... an assumed that meant we were bestest friends, so he invited Ferus to stay with us while Siri's off... whatever she's doin with Typo. The good thing is I get to fling pretzels at 'im til Siri comes back. Bad thing is... Ferus is stayin with us.

Maybs I will have him meditate, so he keeps his yap shut an so he's not a moving target for my pretzel-flingin.

13 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Instead of pretzel-flingin', can you fling his comlink out the window? He keeps calling Siri every two seconds.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Done and done.

8:57 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

be nice to my padawan,ani.i'm really-a bit i mean-worry.and typho,how can you do that!

2:23 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

I didn't do it. I just made a suggestion.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

Typho and anakin did you do your assignment this week? Pluse grades are posted now!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Master Tachi: Hope tht you'll come back earlier... Or you probably can't recgonize Ferus, who is now being trained by Ani *sigh* I gotta go to library and I can't always stay with F, O and A, you know *evil gig* If I do not need to library, maybe I'll have more time *lol*...

4:25 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Mace: I refuse to take your class.

Katt: Siri is not coming back early. Hopefully she'll be late.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

You're gonna waste perfectly good pretzels like that?

3:48 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

cool to hear news from ya!

Try to use the Force on Ferus... perhaps it could help!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Changing, the oil in my speeder needs. Send him to do that, you can.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Grand Moff Tarkin said...

Join the dark side. At least there you don't have to put up with as much b.s. It's quite a stress relief actually.


The Moffster

10:01 PM  
Blogger ki adi mundi said...

Seems like I'm not the only one who can't stand the younglings... especially that darn Harvey

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor ani....just look on the bright side - you can practice your force-choking on him...:)

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home