Saturday, October 22, 2005

Diz-ouble dose

So went to Windu's party so he wouldn't get all weepy an spit, plus he promised cookie dough. He an the girl who looks like Pads an somebody else all watched The Notebook or whatev, but I wasn't about that. I was all about the Corellian Ale-pong with Obs (Our motto: We play to lose!), but when we went to go do karoke after...

NO KAROKE MACHINE, YO!

Turns out Yodes is all "Leads to the dark side karoke does" or some shizzy like that an he chucked it. Well, dude, what are we s'posedta do after eleven roundsa Corellian Ale-pong? Stand around an stare at each other? I mean, underwear bowlin's all cool an spit, but sometimes a Chosen One's gotta sing that stupid "Feelings" song off key.

Okay, so the karoke machine's screen was kinda broken, an sometimes the speakers went inta overdiz-rive without warnin, but... it was a good machine, ya'll. It will be missed.

So then me an Ferus got in a fight over who looked stupider in their Padawan haircut (he wins, cause I have a MUCH better haircut now an he's still rockin the braid) an I think I mighta broken sumthin like a lamp or a window or sumthin with the Force or my roboclaw or Ferus' head or sumthin... it gets a little fuzzy after that.

But then the next night was Palps' "comin out" party, which was SO not what I thought it was gonna be.

That was pretty kickin - lotsa free booze, politicians to annoy, politicians to... er... protect... holonet crews, the whole deal. 'Cept Palps kept callin me "Lord Vapor" or sumthin like that, which was kinda messed. I mean, he's old, but he ain't, like, Yoda-old.

Wonder if it has anythin to do with the "So You Want to Fall to the Dark Side" pamphlets he keeps slippin in my robes whenever he thinks I ain't lookin. Whatev.

So I'm all bein the Hero With No Fear/Jedi posterboy, whatev for the holonet crews, which seemed to make em happy, specially when it was time for underwear bowling... which, Pads has informed me, is not an "appropriate party activity for an official Republic function". But dude, I wasn't the one billin this as a comin out party so I dunno what ya'll expect from me.

16 Comments:

Blogger Mace Windu said...

man, that sleepover was the worst ever! I guess this means Im going to have to have another one. And I was going to give you all cookie dough but as soon as I opened the freezer door A very fat monkey ran out and he ate it all. (and now it wasnt yoda, i really dont want to know why a monkey was in my freeser eaither)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

I wasn't the one billin this as a comin out party so I dunno what ya'll expect from me.

Say I would that all of my expectations you lived up to. Learned to set them low, I have. Very, very low.

12:47 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

let it be none,master yoda.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

You saw me slipping those pamphlets into your robe? I have got to work on my deception skills...

9:15 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Underwear bowling.

{Shaking my head and tsk-tsk-ing.} That will make a FINE clip on the holonet evening news, Anakin. Just FINE.

Save it for when we have a few margaritas and you are like, protecting me and stuff.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Well, it works out fine, then, girl, cause I am fine.

And Palps... yeah, you gotta work on keepin that on the d/l, bro. I mean, I appreciate the effortizzle an all, but...

8:05 PM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

hey anakin you havent done your assignment yet!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

Have u all seen Master Yoda breakdancing in google videos? It's cool!

He's a good rapper!

12:14 AM  
Blogger F.O.O.F. said...

Don't be a goof!
Join F.O.O.F.!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Like living in hospital?

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anakin, did you die?

If you did than don't bother answering this.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

For shizzle mar nizzle.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Ani dead?

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

1:01 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

I love Star Wars all of them and two anymous don't say is Ani dead that not very nice to thinks to say that????

2:01 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

To Anonymous,
that mean Anakin don't you ever say that ok.
thanx
xo
marissa

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home