Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Stuff an Junk

So Pads tagged me with this whacked out survey-y thing.

10 years ago I was:
· Jus startin out as Obs' apprentizzizle.
· Wearin that stupid-ass braid
· Whoopin Ferus Olin at Force-freeze tag.

5 years ago I was:
· Still Obs' apprentice
· Beginnin to reach full hot stuff status
· Dreamin bout Pads

1 year ago I was:
· Adjustin to the roboclaw
· Reunizzled with sumbody I... um....
· Fightin dirty Separatists

Yesterday I was:
· Borrowin Y-dawg's speeder
· Drinkin a big gulp
· Hockin loogies off the upper level of the archive room

5 snacks I enjoy the most:
· Mujaberry cake
· Uncle Jinn & JJ's Brownies (duh)
· Jello shots
· Scurrier nuggets
· Cookies

5 songs I know all the words to:
· My Way or the Highway
· Another Clone Bites the Dust
· GFFA Bonnie and Clyde
· Dark Side of Naboo
· Iron Man

5 ideal places for running away to:
· Mustafar
· Pad's place on Naboo
· Lower sections of Coruscant
· 7-11
· Palp's office

5 items you will never see me wear:
· Polo shirts
· anything khaki
· anythin colorful
· mittens
· a light brown Jedi ensemble

5 biggest joys in my life:
· Scarin younglings
· Big gulps
· jello shots
· Pissin off the Council
· Padme Protectin senators an junk

3 favorite toys:
· Lightsaber
· Roboclaw
· Remote controlled whoopie cushion


5 tags: C’mon and play!
· Siri
· Palps
· Windu
· Adi Gallia
· Ki-Adi-Mundi

10 Comments:

Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

Sorry Lord Vade...I, mean Anakin, I already tagged you, and I have been tagged.

Here

7:37 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

Interesting!

(u forgot playing with tusken people!)

11:55 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

Interesting!

(u forgot playing with tusken people!)

11:55 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

oh yeah!have i been tagged?but my damn computer isn't working!what a pity.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Young Skywalker,

A new Trial that Knights wanting to become Masters must take, there is. Just started it, we have. Spend an entire day wearing a polo shirt and khakis, a Knight must.

No reason for this there is. Screwing with you we like.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Hey, Palps? Ixnay on the Adervay, huh?

9:30 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Yodes.... you.... you....

NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Oola said...

ugggh... my friend Amanda must wear polos and khakis every day as part of her school uniform.life sucks,man

2:48 AM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

"Everyone digs the robo-claw."
I dont!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Woohoo! Khakis!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home