Saturday, November 19, 2005

Grody, man, grody

So I'm sure ya'll got a good laugh outta what that little green monkey did ta me, but I'll show him. I mean it weren't like I tried to mess up his smitin or whatev, but I really wanted to go clubbin with Pa... um... some of my homies, an he was all like getting up in my grill about it or whatev.

I gotta wonder if DSS gets involved in Jiz-edi affairs cause man I'm feelin all abused an spit. I mean, first he welds my roboclaw to my stereo, then he does this! An not to mention the Force wedgies! My underoos are so far up my butt they could pass as a thong, ya'll.

I mean, I'm the Chosen One, yo! They should be all worshippin me an spit, not makin me look like an overgrown Oompa Loompa. Seriously - Oompa Loompas freak me out.

I wonder if I could at least get my own crib - then he wouldn't be able to touch my stuff, or mangle me or whatev.

Shuh, this is ridonkulous.

16 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

>>I wonder if I could at least get my own crib>>>

Um, you could, like, stay with me. Just until you found your own place and stuff, ya know?

Oompa Loompas totally freak me out too. Ick.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous redheadwithbedhead said...

You updated your blog!!!!!!!!!!!


Horay!!!!!!!!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

If you need any help paying revenge to Yoda I would love to.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

Anakin, you havent done your assignment yet and you only have 2 days left to do it its worth 2 grades, and grades will be posted soon, if you still want to recieve cookies then I suggest you hurry!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

I wear a thong.... I like it. It smells like poop.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

I r'member when your roboclaw got jammed. You turned all sparkley and happy.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

You need your own place?

I have some small apartments on the resort. I'll let you stay for free, if you volenteer a few hours a week helping out with odd jobs around the resort.

3:07 AM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Spit? Lookie my blog. I wrote story about you

11:10 PM  
Blogger flu said...

DSS?

4:17 PM  
Blogger F.O.O.F. said...

Hey we can fix up this crib of yours all nice like for the low low price of just information on where Fluke is right now.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Young Skywalker,

Know what I have to do to get though to you, I do not. Appreciate my tough love, you do not. Much effort to administer Force-wedgies to you, or to make you hit yourself with your roboclaw it takes me.

Grateful are you? Hmph!

Besides, good dancers Oompa Loompas are.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

I'm going to keep some oompa-loompas as pets after I find Master Tachi and stay alive

8:55 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Oompa Loompa's, Yoda , Oompa Loompas, Yoda. Interistin that you never see them togther at the same time !!

Hmmmmm

9:40 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

why not using force wedgies too?

9:43 PM  
Blogger J. Fandango said...

Sympathy

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

qkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home