Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Emancipated.... minor?

So check it, ya'll. I'm gettin all sick an tizired of the way those fogies on the council're treatin me. I'm the Chosen One, yo! Notta mention what I gots to put up with at home, with Ob's "wrasslin", Windu's sob-fests, an Yodes' force-wedgies. I'm all feelin abused an spit.

So I went downta the Coruscant Department of Social Services to see what I could do bout it. The social worker was this bizottle-blonde chick who didn't seem like she wanted to be there. But, ya know, I don't wanna be a lot of places either, so whatev.

"So, Mister... Starkiller?"

"Skywalker, yo."

"Ah, Skywalker. It says here you want to be emancipated from your guardians."

"Word. They all gettin up in my grill, girl. My Master's all white trash an the other dudes are all like a billion years old an spit."

"It also says that you're a Jedi Knight."

"The Chosen One, yo. The Chosen One."

"Riiight. Well, Mr. Skywalker... according to Coruscanti law, you're a legal adult. You can move out whenever you want. We don't have to get involved at all."

Oh, so that's how it was gonna be. She was all hatin on me jus like everybody else!

"But check it, I can't! They're all like "commitment, blah blah" an all that. I'm not playin, yo, I gots to get outta there!"

"Look, Mr. Skywalker, you're wasting my time. If you don't like it, just leave."

"Have you ever had a Force-wedgie? That's the kinda shizzy I gotta put up with every day."

"Force... wedgie? Listen, if you don't leave I'm going to call security."

An since I really wasn't about gettin arrested an spit, I decided to demonstrizzle a Force-wedgie an hightail it outta there.

So there goes my court-ordered separization from these haters. On to plan B!

14 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Well, at least the judge won't ever again ask such a dumb question that can only lead to pain and misery.

I think you should go live with the Senator, be a bodyguard get paid. They have tons of extra room over there. Probably better parties, as well.

10:56 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

Emancipation of Annie! It sounds great... :)

11:11 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Young Skywalker,

Sorry I am that like living here you do not. Perhaps more Force-wedgies you need until want to leave any more you do not.

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Darth PatMatticus said...

Perhaps the social services worker would be more accomodating if she had the proper motivation... she would like her job a lot less with only one arm...

9:48 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Heeey Young Mr. Skywalker, You think Yodas Force Wedgies Are Rough, Try spenin A Night In a Corsacant Slave Camp.

Them Peckerwoods Enjoy It

9:32 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Yo, Jaba, try spendin a night in a Tatooine slave camp.

And Yodes, less wedgies, not more, shuh!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

Are you calling me old? hey who brought you presents including buying you a very expensive stero when you were in the hospitial? Who gave you all those 100's in angermanagement when you really didnt deserve them? Who let Obi-Wan borrow his speeder so you didnt have to? and this is the thanks I get! GEEZ!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Cmon Master W, if you didnt already live with us an spit I would move in with you. Cause you hate on me less than the other guys or whatev, but dude, cmon, you gotta admit I ain't gettin the props I deserve.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Maybe you could save up and just get a place of your own.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Anakin calling Mace Windu old. I like to see two jedi fight

1:43 AM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

What's wrong with my wrasslin? I thought everyone liked it...

8:32 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Maybe you think everyone likes it...

6:34 PM  
Blogger Agen Kolar said...

The Chosen One You should check out my Blog http://masterkolar.blogspot.com/ and tell me what you think.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

perhaps master W isn't that old.... but Master Yoda looks like having witnessed those times in which dinosaurs roamed the earth!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home