Sunday, January 29, 2006

Holovid to Padme

[begin recording]

Word up, fly girl. I been all thinkin bout you an spit since you ain't here an stuff. These skippin my arraignmizzle parties ain't the same without ya, babe.

You want me to throw down on those fools? You's the best interizzle decorator evah, girl. I mean, nobody but you can spend like a jillion hours findin just the right shoes to match the rug in the fresher or whatev, you get me? I'll totally bust a cap if I hear they're messin with ya. An stay away from those other guys - you're the Chosen One's, girl, an they best be steppin if they think they's gonna be gettin all up in my girl, you know?

One of the chillest things bout everybody bein there is I get ta choose my own missions an spit, an since I think we got our drink on so much there ain't no booze on Coruscant anymore, I'll go check out that bizounty hunter or whatev. Gotta keep ya safe, babe!

I'll ask Palp-doggy if he knows anythin bout Bizzle. He's a straight up guy, Palps is. Can't believe people are all up in his grill about that wire tappin shizzy. Shuh, you want a safe Republic or you want private holo comms? I mean, come on.

Anywayz, I watch the show all the time, but Windu sometimes puts a sock in my mouth (his, thank the Force... I'd totally be dead if it were Obs) cause I yell at the TV when they bein all mean ta you an spit.

Well, Windu's screechin at me to clean up.... I dunno, sumthin, so I gotta jet.
Love
Ani

[end transmission]

16 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

You are just THE BEST. And when I win a million credits, we'll have all the booze and shoes that we want! Yeah, we'll, like, totally have Booze & Shoes parties!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Ain't you already rich or whatev, though? Can't we jus to that anyway? An can it not invizzle shoes?

11:38 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Well, duh, but with a million credits I won't have to be a Senator anymore!

And you can have all the beer and underwear bowling you want, but I can still have my girlfriends over to compare shoes!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

I never saw a couple fight before.
This is new.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

I wanna Lay some Hutzzile on Ya and spit. Yo Chozzen One, Ya da Mangy Dog and All da fazzle. An Pad'z izz'll all up in yer fazzizzle .


I think I may Have just Said A bad word?

10:31 AM  
Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

Yea, youth is waisted on the young!

11:11 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

All that Jedi Snoop Dogg talk, and he calls me Earl or clonizzle. I dont understand it. And why does he wear his robe so low..What with that!!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

arrgghhh!!! I was so not 'hatin' on Padme. If I had been, I wouldn't have broken up the fight, I'd have let her get he butt kicked, loose some teeth, get her nose broken. Sheesh

2:57 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

WINDU's SOCK in ure mouth!!!!
arggghhhhhh..
feel like vomitin
...ewwww....
force wedgies to pesty windu

9:49 PM  
Blogger Daria Niamni, MD said...

It's a medical emergence!! Run right now to the nearest hospital and make them clean all your mouth and your digestive tube with 100% bota solution!! Or you will be soon suffering a very serious intestinal infection!

In all my medical practice, I haven't see anything so dirt.... ewwww

And DON'T kiss to Padmé until you've your mouth and *sexy* lips indeed disinfected, Ani.

(Hey Padmé, just kidding, I swear! It was just a loose thought, lol)

11:32 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Young Skywalker, run your post through the Universal Translator I have, and know what the heck you are saying I still do not!

10:36 PM  
Blogger BareLace said...

Yo, Anakin, I just totally had some dirty thoughts about you. Did you sense it through the Force? I know I sure felt a, ah, tremor in the Force.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Littlejedi_girl said...

oh thats so cute. Ani, are you gonna send a valentines card to padme? It would be really sweet!

4:20 AM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Uh- Some guys here in Anison also heard your message and they're saying tht your message is... well... uh- anyway, they're wondering who's the "chosen one" and perhaps you can make another message of tht again

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all people should things? You are so copicated right?
your name is Daveigh Chase right or Samara Morgan

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home