Thursday, January 05, 2006

taken down by The Man

So check it. I'm chillin down in the Room of a Bizillion Fountains or whatev, and I see this new sign that sumbody musta put up. Like, Force-wedgie Zone or whatev. So I'm lookin at it, right? And I realize I gots this marker in my pocket from when I was colorin in the scratches on Windu's speeder so he wouldn't see what I did ta it, an I figure... hey, these fizossles need sumthin to laugh at so I totally jacked the sign bigtime.

I wanna post it here, but Yodes is all hatin on me an says it's all not Youngling friendly or whatev.

But, shuh, man - how was I s'posed ta know I was depantsing public property an spit? An even if I did know that, I dinnt know it were a felony. Now they're all sayin it was a hate crime. Well, ya know what? I'm not the hater! You all is the haters!

The Man's brought me down an now I got this whacked out court date or whatev and if I haveta go to prison, do I get conjugizzle visits with Pad... er... Senator Amidala?

12 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

Young Skywalker, done it this time you have!

Funny, what you did to the little picture of me was not! Supposed to be "anatomically correct" it was not!

Even if easy you get off in court, suspended indefinately, your cookie priveleges are!

Hmph!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

depantsing public property? Well, I know that depantsing in public is a no no, as is deshirting for girls. But I'm not sure how you'd do that to public property.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Anakin, The Chosen One will NOT be going to prison. Uh, let me just like remind you about something called "The Force" and your superior ability to like totally, um, influence people.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Just how many is a bizillion ?

Anyway, just try and manuver it so's you get judge Judy.

I hear she's pretty easy, specially like younk jammin dudes like you!

hehehehehe

8:51 AM  
Blogger flu said...

conjugizzle visits?

huh?

She's gonna visit you and y'all are gonna... conjugate verbs?

I'm lost here.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

Oh great another person to break out of prison, i swear your the last one! Dont listen to Yoda, Younglings cant read anyways.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

ure blog mustn't necessarily be youngling friendly... it should be ani friendly.
... and I guess Pads would enjoy conjugizzle visits with certain Padawan.
hehe heh!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Anakin Skywalker... I heard stories about you. Always a pleasure meeting a Jedi. Have fun in the slammer.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Littlejedi_girl said...

i luv u anakin
ur soooooooo hot and my brother says padme is fit and wants her numba!


-littlejedi_girl
(who is 13)
xxxx

4:24 AM  
Anonymous littlejedi_girl said...

does any1 wanna be my friend


i'm sad
:(

-littlejedi_girl

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

12:58 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Hello there Anakin Skywalker

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home